Be careful about sharing the bad details of your relationship with friends because you might forgive him, but your girls won’t.
My whole family was out in the yard in the early evening, chatting and star-gazing. The moon looked full and beautiful, not a cloud in the sky to hide it.
Then all of a sudden there was more than one moon in the sky and these moons kept moving. It was so exciting until…
One man crash landed less than km away from us and I wanted to go take a closer look at it but my family held me back.
Then it was chaos and my cousins, my sister and I were on a bus full of frightened chinese tourists on our way to Uganda. I sat towards the front of the bus looking out into the distance wondering what would become of the parents we had left behind…
1. I want a lunch date at that maxi’s that’s just above the highway to Pretoria
2. A relaxed day out at gold reef city, acting like teenagers and necking
3. A weekend trip to sun city, playing in the valley of waves by day, dining out by night
4. Out to a club somewhere, get stooopid drunk. Go home throw up and cuddle , wake up and go for Mcdonalds - talk about how we’ll never drink again
5. A morning at church
6. A road-trip to Durban, nothing but time to talk and get to know each other
7. A Star Wars evening with a wine accompaniment, watching the movies back to back until the wee hours of the night
8. A stroll from my house to the park and back.